|ul. Krzeptówki 2
|tel.||+48 18 20 66 158|
|gsm.||+48 660 63 73 36|
Branch of the Youth Hostel in Zakopane
is located at Krzeptówki 2, right next to the of Holy Mother of Fatima Sanctuary. From the windows of the hostel in Zakopane you can admire the mountain peaks, and above all the “Sleeping Knight” – Giewont. The area around the facility is fenced and has parking sufficient for our guest’s cars.
Zakopane is a fantastic base for exciting mountain climbing, but also allows visit in many museums, theater, etc. A comprehensive tourist offer allows you to ride horses or do mountain biking. In winter, for skiers dozens of ski lifts available – from easy, to requiring considerable skills and allowing to test themselves , and in the summer hundreds of miles of trails – from walking, to leading through rocky mountain ridges
If you would like to travel to the valleys Kościeliska, Chochołowska and Black Dunajec you can take a bus departing from the bus stop at the Sanctuary. Trip to see Krupówki takes around 25 minutes on foot.
Map of the Hostel location
- 35 vacancies in 1,2,3,4 and 6 bedded rooms,
- 2 computer stands with an Internet,
- Wi- Fi,
- self-catering and fully-equipped kitchen,
- showers and toilets,
- recreation room with exercise equipment, and a pool table,
- recreation equipment, mini soccer/football field, table tennis equipment,
- covered garden grilling place,
- laundry room,
- pleasant and professional service.