|ul. Grochowa 21|
|tel.||+48 12 653 24 32|
|gsm.||+48 697 66 18 66|
|fax.||+48 12 650 67 30|
BUILDING ADAPTED FOR DISABLED
YH Krakow – Grochowa is located in Podgórze district next to the newly built highway connecting the city center with Płaszów district. This way that you can also go straight to Cracow’s ring road and the motorway. The newly created route of the fast tram allows efficient travel around the city. Travel to the Main Market Square takes about 15 – 20 minutes.
The hostel is located in a quiet area, so you can relax comfortably away from the hustle and bustle. Next to the Hostel you can find cafeteria with very good food at reasonable prices. A large car park belonging to the School Youth Hostel allows parking cars and several coaches.
Approximately 200m.from the building you can find lake complex, where during the warm days you can enjoy a swim, rent canoes, water bicycles and other aquatic equipment.
- 250 vacancies in 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8-bedded rooms:
- for 2,3,4,5 people with single beds,
- for 6 or 8 people with bunk-beds,
- 6 rooms with kitchen appendix and 2 bathrooms adapter for disabled,
- 3 raised standard rooms, with bathroom and TV,
- 4-6 person apartment (high standard),
- meals can be ordered,
- free Wi-Fi access,
- fully equipped fitness room,
- Every first Friday of the month FREE fitness training – 20:00 – 21:00 with professional personal trainer.
- 3 computer stands with an Internet,
- self-catering and fully-equipped kitchen,
- showers and toilets, drying and ironing rooms,
- recreation room with exercise equipment, and a pool table.